1. Last night I waved goodbye, now it seems years. I'm back in the city where nothing is clear but thoughts of me holding you bringing us near.
2. People stay just a little bit longer. We wont play just a little bit longer.
3. Dim all the lights sweet darlin', 'cause tonight it's all the way. Turn up the old Victrola, gonna dance the night away.
4. Actually I did rather well myself this past Christmas. The nicest present I received was a gift certificate good at any hospital for a lobotomy.
5. I love myself, I want you to love me. When I feel down, I want you above me.
6. What do the neighbors say when they hear us scream at night? Do they talk about a love all in tatters?
7. "Show me, show me, show me, how you do that trick, the one that makes me scream," she said.
8. First I was afraid, I was petrified. Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side.
9. Here we are folks. The dream we all dream of. Boy versus girl in the World Series of Love.
10. (vocal sounds, not words)...At night when you turn off all the lights there's no place that you can hide.
11. Well it's not far down to Paradise, at least it's not for me. If the wind is right you can sail away; find tranquility.
12. On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
13. What is she doing tonight? I wish I could be a fly on her wall.
14. Your cruel device, your blood like ice. One look could kill; my pain, your thrill.
15. Maybe I hang around here a little more than I should. We both know I got somewhere else to go. But I got something to tell you that I never thought I would, and I believe you really ought to know.
16. I can't stop this feeling deep inside of me. Girl, you just don't realize what you do to me.
17. Finding a job tomorrow morning. Got a little something I wanna do. Gonna buy something I can ride in, take my girl datin' at the drive-in.
18. New York, New York is everything they say and no place that I'd rather be. Where else can you do a half a million things all at a quarter to three?
19. Tumble out of bed and I stumble to the kitchen, pour myself a cup of ambition and yawn and stretch and try to come to life.
20. Ground Control to Major Tom. Ground Control to Major Tom. Take your protein pills and put your helmet on.